Ceramic snowman

 

Unique and funny, one of a kind ceramic bell Snowman. Every item in my store is handmade, each one is painted by hand with a brush. I put my signature inside the bell while I paint with underglaze paints. In my work, I use traditional techniques. 


In ceramics, my preference is with small artistic forms. Above all are the bells.
Making the bells consists of forming the actual bell and the sound it makes. More info about ceramic snowman here!


White clay is used for the bells, painted with under glaze high quality pigments and lead free glaze fired at 1100 Deg. Celsius. Then they are provided with funny legs that serve as a bell clapper and a golden string to hang.


The form of a bell comes from a form of traditional folk toys. The height of the bell is 6 cm (2.3 inches). The diameter at the bell opening 4 cm (1.5 inches).

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения